Over the years, the makeup and skin care brands and products have been growing in large numbers and many of them have continued to provide quality products that impress us. This specific skin care brand has been around for over 50 years. Providing high quality skin care for many skin concerns and for all skin types. You may be asking yourself, what is Mario Badescu and I will provide you with that answer.
Mario Badescu skin care brand was founded by skin care specialist, Mario Badescu (of course). He was born in Romania and started creating skin care products in his own kitchen. In 1967, he decided to bring his European-style facials to New York and opened up his own salon. This salon still remains open and they still provide amazing, European facials. With over 200 products, this skin care line remains very popular. Maybe you are still wondering what is Mario Badescu and his history, if so, then you can click here to learn more.
Another wonderful thing about Mario Badescu is that they can help you create a skin care regimen. From anti-aging treatments to acne solutions, they have a regimen for all.
This company is cruelty- free. None of their products or ingredients are tested on animals
RELATED: CRUELTY-FREE MAKEUP BRANDS
Mario Badescu skin care regimen – Get samples!
First, I would like to mention that you can have samples sent to you by completing their online skin analysis. All you have to do is answer a few questions about your skin and they will provide you with a regimen. It will include a list of products suited for your skin type and your concerns. Awesome, right? Well, you can have them send a few samples of those recommended products to your home. It’s only a very small shipping fee but it’s totally worth it!
You can also request three samples whenever you buy a full size product.
Mario Badescu products for sensitive skin
Sensitive skin usually reacts pretty easy in response to outside factors. On my previous post I spoke about Mario Badescu facial spray that works well with all skin type. You can read it here.
Other products that work great:
- Chamomile Cleansing lotion
- This cleansing location is alcohol and fragrance free.
- It’s infused with Chamomile (it’s their most mild toner)
- Their description to chamomile is that it’s “a soothing botanical extract best known for its calming properties”.
- It can help soothe and calm red skin
- Kera Moisturizer
- It’s a thick, creamy formula that hydrates and nourishes skin
- Helps create a more radiant complexion with its Lemongrass extract
- The Elastic and Oatmeal helps smooth the look of wrinkles
- Helps skin look brighter and softer
- Azulene Calming Mask
- This is a clay based mask that is gentle on your face
- It hydrates, purifies and soothes skin
- Infused with Olive leaf extract, Vitamin E and Evening Primrose
- Lightly draws impurities form the skin
Products for Acne-prone skin
Acne is a very common condition and we are all likely to experience it at some point in our lives. There are many factors that result in acne like dead skin, stress, lifestyle or even hormones. Here is a list of some great Mario Badescu skin care products to help with acne.
- Silver Powder
- 2018 Acne Award Winner- Teen Vogue
- It’s an oil-absorbing powder mask that clarifies and helps remove impurities
- Helps reduce that greasy shine on the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin area that forms a T)
- For best results, it’s recommended to use after exfoliating
- Anti Acne Serum
- Oil- free gel with Salicylic Acid that helps hydrate, clarify and balance your skin
- It’s lightweight and fast- absorbing
- Encourages healthy-looking complexion
- Can be used overnight
- Buffering lotion
- It’s formulated with Niacinamide and Zinc Oxide to help minimize large bumps under the surface
- Helps clear skin
- Formulates for troubled skin
- Shake before use
Anti-aging Mario Badescu products
Aging is completely normal (even if we don’t like it) but there are many other “unnatural” causes to aging. It may because due to stress, smoking, sun damage, bad diet or even drugs. It’s always important to protect and take care of our skin. Even if we just go outside for a little while. Here are some products that may help:
- Alpha grapefruit cleansing lotion
- This is a toner infused with lemon and grapefruit to provide revitalization to your skin
- It also helps to refresh your skin and perk it up
- The formula is mild and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines
- It also has Aloe
- Cleansing milk with carnation and rice oil
- Infused with antioxidant-rich oils leaving skin soft and nourished
- The Rice brand oil is a great source of antioxidants and Vitamin E
- Helps with dehydrated skin
- Can be used as makeup remover
- Protein Night cream
- This protein-enriched cream has a powerful anti-aging formula
- Encourages youthful looking skin
- Antioxidant oils protects against stress
- Can be applied every night
What is Mario Badescu?
Well, as you can see, it’s a great skin care brand that provides multiple products for each skin concern. Besides the ones I mentioned, they have skin care products for: dullness & discoloration, uneven texture, oiliness and dryness. You can also find products like makeup remover, shaving cream and grooming basics.
This is a brand that I do recommend for skin care. They also have great kits for acne control, acne repair, body breakout, day to night and a brightening kit. Their prices vary. Some products are priced way more than others but for the results you can get, I’d say they’re worth it. Remember, this is my opinion and also, not all products work the same for everyone.
This information was found on their website and there are so many other products that you can find (too many to explain). I do suggest you try out their skin analysis. It’s quick and easy, just answer a few questions about your skin and your done. You can find the skin analysis here.